in the Engineering Industry
since our inception
We strive for excellence
With more than 15 years experience in the Engineering industry and 25 years in sales you can rest assured partnering with one of the best suppliers of advanced technologies on the African continent.
Quality products that you can trust.
The inspection process that they follow for all products are based on current industry standards and are performed in-house at their ANSI/ESD S20.20 certified lab, by IDEA-ICE-3000 certified inspectors using state of the art testing equipment. Additionally, they hold various quality system certifications, such as; AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, and FAA-AC00-56B.
Technology that drives projects
RFiber was founded in 2014, we are a quality focused industry leader in supplying hard to find, long lead-time, end-of-life (EOL) and obsolete electronic components. Our quality assurance partner with in-house lab has been recognized as one of the industry leaders for their counterfeit mitigation program.
RFiber featured in Dataweek
- EdgeCortix has made a strategic shift from selling AI intellectual property (IP) to selling its own edge-AI inference chips for line-powered systems.
- MACOM announced an expansion to its power amplifier product portfolio with the MAPC-A1605 7,0 kW power amplifier. This device is suitable for high-power and high-voltage aerospace and defence applications, …
- The AM1142 from Atlanta Micro is a wideband, cascadable amplifier operating in the 20 MHz to 18 GHz frequency range.
- New switch modules from Withwave are available in various configurations including SP4T, SP10T, and as a 4-port matrix switch.
- SynQor has announced new additions to its MCOTS product line that are based on its next generation, isolated, fixed-frequency synchronous rectifier technology.
- Atlanta Micro’s AM1145 is a wideband digitally-controlled variable-slope amplifier that covers a frequency range of 2 to 18 GHz.
- SynQor has announced its new 3-Phase 100 to 140 V, 47 to 800 Hz AC input, VPX power supply for critical military and aerospace applications.
- The AM1141 from Atlanta Micro is a wideband device consisting of a low-noise amplifier integrated with a low-loss, low-power amplifier bypass path.
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the radio frequency business of Wolfspeed.
- The Macom MASW-011174 is an SP3T PIN diode switch, with integrated bias network, is offered in a lead-free 3 x 3 mm QFN surface-mount plastic package.
AT RFiber Solutions we consistently deliver high quality products and services on time and within budget – YOUR project’s success is our business’ success.
Trust is earned. At RFiber we cultivate relationships with our suppliers so that our clients can receive the best products that the industry has to offer.
Rfiber solutions products
rfiber solutions suppliers
At RFiber Solutions we offer a range of services to help you reach your project goals. Get in contact today to hear how we can help you.