RF Microwave Suppliers
View our range of RF Microwave Suppliers Below
- UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch February 15, 2021The PE42421 UltraCMOS® RF switch is designed to cover a broad range of applications from 10 MHz through 3 GHz. This reflective switch integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface, and can be controlled using either single-pin or complementary control inputs. Using a nominal 3V power supply, a typical input […]psemimaster
- UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch February 15, 2021The PE42722 is a HaRP™ technology-enhanced reflective SPDT RF switch designed for use in cable applications including DOCSIS 3.0/1 cable modem and set-top box. It delivers high linearity and excellent harmonics performance in the 5–1794 MHz band. It also features low insertion loss and high isolation performance that makes the PE42722 ideal for DOCSIS 3.1 […]psemimaster
- UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch February 15, 2021NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS (NRND) This product is not recommended for new designs. For more information, please contact your local sales representative. The PE4239 UltraCMOS® RF Switch is designed to cover a broad range of applications. This reflective switch integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface, and can be […]psemimaster
- UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch February 15, 2021The PE42426 is a HaRP™ technology-enhanced reflective SPDT RF switch designed for use in land mobile radio (LMR) and general switching applications. It delivers high linearity and excellent harmonics performance across the entire operational band. It also features low insertion loss and high isolation performance making the PE42426 ideal for general switching applications. The post […]psemimaster
- UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch February 15, 2021The PE42427 is a HaRP™-enhanced SPDT RF switch designed to cover a broad range of applications from 5 MHz to 6 GHz, including low spurious cable CPE applications. This reflective switch integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface and requires no external components. The post UltraCMOS® SPDT RF Switch appeared […]psemimaster
- New – High Frequency Low Loss Switches to 26.5 GHz May 13, 2020Atlanta Micro is pleased to announce 4 new products to their line of switches with support up to 26.5 GHz useful in a wide range of wireless applications. Each of these new devices are packaged in a 3mm QFN. These devices operate from a single positive voltage supply and a single positive voltage control to…continue […]
- New – 20 MHz to 550 MHz Tunable Filters April 14, 2020Atlanta Micro is pleased to announce two new products to our digitally tunable filter catalog. With operation from 20 MHz to 550 MHz, internal 50Ω matching, low loss, and an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C these new filters make a great addition to any RF system. Atlanta Micro is introducing the AM3150 which…continue […]
- 2019 Association of Old Crows Show August 23, 2019Atlanta Micro will be exhibiting at the 56th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention on October 28th-30th in Washington, DC. Stop by our Booth #437 and meet with our technical representatives to discuss our latest RF MMIC products. Be sure to ask about our latest connectorized filter, amplifier, and tuner modules! *Note: Modules…continue […]
- New – Amplifier and Filter Modules June 14, 2019Atlanta Micro is pleased to announce a new line of connectorized modules for our most popular parts. These modules are made of Aluminum and offers RF-shielding along with field-replaceable SMA connectors and mounting holes and are available today. The first available modules include any of Atlanta Micro’s 3mm amplifiers such as the AM1016, the AM1018, the…continue […]
- 2019 International Microwave Symposium March 29, 2019Atlanta Micro will be exhibiting at this year’s International Microwave Symposium week in Boston, MA (6/2 – 6/7). Please stop by our booth (#1236) to meet with our technical representatives, and discuss our latest RF MMIC products. The post 2019 International Microwave Symposium appeared first on Atlanta Micro.
For more than 50 years, Gowanda has been a leader in the design, manufacture and supply of precision electronic components for RF, microwave and power applications. Components include standard off-the-shelf and custom-designed inductors, chips, chokes, coils, conicals, toroids, transformers and magnetic devices in surface mount and axial-leaded (thru-hole) configurations that are used in a wide variety of electronic applications around the world.
UIY was established in 2003 in Shenzhen, China, with the registered capital of 200 million yuan (about 32 million dollars). It is an integrated enterprise, which includes research, production, marketing and service for the civilian and military microwave communications device. The products are sold all over the world. Relying on industrial advantages and excellent professional skills, UIY won reputation and public praise in the microwave communications industry under experienced domestic and international operation mode.
The Cicor Group is a globally active development and manufacturing partner with innovative technology solutions for the electronics industry. With about 2200 employees at 11 production sites, Cicor offers highly complex printed circuit boards and hybrid circuits as well as comprehensive electronic manufacturing services (EMS) including microelectronic assembly and plastic injection molding. Cicor supplies customized products and services from design to the finished product from one source.
AMCOM was established in December 1996 by a group of microwave designers experienced in both microwave circuit design and microwave device fabrication technology. It is located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, about 20 miles northwest of Washington, DC. The company has earned a reputation as a leading edge microwave design organization that includes power FETs, MMIC power amplifiers, as well as high-power amplifier modules with RF and DC connectors that are ready to be used in microwave systems
Dataprobe is a manufacturer of intelligent power switching and management products. Devices like iBoot and iBoot PDU allow you to remotely turn on/off, reboot or cycle power to any device or equipment.
Whether you need to keep a Kiosk online, automate a gate, or keep an entire data center in check and under control, Dataprobe has solutions for your business.
Founded in 1965, Werlatone®, Inc. is a leading supplier of high power, broadband passive RF components to include, RF Directional Couplers and RF Combiners & RF Dividers to customers worldwide. Our commitment to the highest quality, best performance, and on-time delivery places us among the most respected suppliers in the industry.
Hitachi-Comark is a highly specialized company with more than 45 years of continuous activity and experience in the field of high power RF Technology. The core business of the company has traditionally been the design and development of solid state and tube type high power broadcasting transmitters, systems and components
X-REL Semiconductor, a division of EASii IC, designs innovative High-Reliability & High-Temperature Integrated Circuits and systems
for a wide range of application fields. Our products are made to reliably perform for years while ensuring the reduction of the overall
system costs all along the product lifecycle.
Innovation in the soul – EASii IC’s divisions produce a wide range of technologies, but there is an element that brings them all together: the desire to invent new products for our Customers or for our Activities to improve everyday life.
Herotek, Inc. has been a quality supplier of RF and Microwave components since 1982. Herotek is a broad-based, high technology company supplying parts.
United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS) is a leading RF MMIC products and foundry services provider for specialised markets, including Defence and Space, telecommunications, automotive radar and industrial sensors.
Charter Engineering, Inc.
Charter Engineering, Inc.(CEI) is a leading manufacturer of RF and microwave electromechanical coaxial switches including ultra low passive intermodulation, very high power, and extremely low temperature switches for commercial and military applications.